Light, low-profile sewn runners for anchors, traditional protection and extended placements.
DESCRIPTIONAn essential part of any alpine climber's rack, Black Diamond Dynex Runners are indispensable for building anchors, slinging natural features or extending placements to reduce rope drag. This highly abrasion-resistant, lightweight material won't weigh you down and absorbs less water than nylon, making it perfect for big routes and snowy or icy terrain. Each size is also color-coded for quick and easy identification on your harness.
- Dynex is highly abrasion-resistant, strong and lightweight
- Color-coded for easy size identification
- 30 cm / 12 inch runner is red
- 60 cm / 24 inch runner is gold
- 120 cm / 48 inch runner is blue
- 240 cm / 96 inch runner is grey