Our versatile four-lobe, flexible-stem camming unit with a narrow head width and integrated cam springs, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the expansion range of our Camalots with an anodized, offset lobe design for secure placements in pin scars and other non-uniform placements.
DescriptionDesigned to protect where no other cam can, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the unparalleled expansion range of our Camalots with an offset lobe design for pin scars, flares and other non-uniform placements. The X4's embedded cam springs allow for a super-narrow head width, and the flexible stem features aluminum protection beads to protect the cable without compromising flexibility. The X4 Offset also features anodized lobes and a color-coded Dyneema sling for quick identification.
- Double axle (.75/ .5 and .5/.4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.4/.3, .3/.2 and .2/.1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrow head width and offset lobe design fit securely in non-uniform placements
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar provide strength and ergonomic handling
- Anodized outside lobes and lightweight, yet durable color-coded Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation
Our range of Camalots is designed to provide protection across the full spectrum of crack sizes, from small incipient seams, to perfect hands, to full-on offwidths. Camalots, Camalot C3s and Camalot X4s each have their own unique advantages, and a well-rounded rack will likely contain some or all sizes of each cam. Check out the chart to see how the members of the Camalot family overlap.
[.1/.2] 53 g (1.9 oz)
[.2/.3] 64 g (2.2 oz)
[.3/.4] 78 g (3 oz)
[.4/.5] 86 g (3.1 oz)
[.5/.75] 101 g (3.5 oz)
[.1/.2] 5 kN (1,124 lbf)
[.2/.3] 6 kN (1,349 lbf)
[.3/.4] 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
[.4/.5] 9 kN (2,023 lbf)
[.5/.75] 9 kN (2,023 lbf)
[.1/.2] 8.4-13.8 mm/9.9-16.5 mm (.33-.54 in/.34-.65 in)
[.2/.3] 9.9-16.5 mm/12.4-21.2 mm (.34-.65 in/.49-.83 in)
[.3/.4] 12.4-21.2 mm/15.5-26.2 mm (.49-.83 in/.61-1.05 in)
[.4/.5] 15.5-26.6 mm/19.8-33.7 mm (.61-1.05 in/.78-1.33 in)
[.5/.75] 19.8-33.7 mm/24-41.2 mm (.78-1.33 in/.94-1.62 in)