NOTE: This item may take 7-10 days for delivery.
A compact three-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond FirstLight is based on the I-Tent’s expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn, and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up—even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is constructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the FirstLight has three interior mesh pockets.
- Three-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite® poles
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Optional ground cloth available
- Proprietary NanoShield™ single-wall fabric and 70D poly floor in Carbon color way
- Sil-Net seam sealer required (one tube included, additional tubes sold separately)