PRICE SLASH: Take 70% off this item right now by using Discount Code "SEVENTY" at checkout.
Fully featured, insulated parka with quilted exterior pattern. When winter gets bitter, the Downhill Parka heats up the coldest days with Q.Shield™ Down insulation. A removable powder skirt lets you wear it around town, while an adjustable hood, plentiful fleece lined pockets, and unique quilt pattern keep you charging in style.
- Q Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Removable powder skirt for varying conditions
- Two fleece-lined, waterproof, zippered hand pockets with a single key clip for convenient and secure storage
- Two way adjustable, cozy, fixed hood
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with a goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
- Internal zippered media pocket holds a phone or other device
- Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading
- Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Hem adjustment inside hand pockets
- Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues
- Tricot fleece chin guard