Liquid-feed canister stove with superior cold-weather and low-fuel performance.
The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel.
|Minimum Weight||6.6 oz / 187 g|
|Packed Weight||11.5 oz / 327 g|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.6 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 70 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|